Farleigh Road, Warlingham, CR6
Offers Over £1,350,000
Tyron Ash Real Estate are pleased to present this gorgeous five bedroom detached house in Warlingham, the district of Surrey.
**FULL VIDEO NOW UPLOADED PLEASE SEE BELOW FLOORPLAN**
* We are happy for people to do drive by’s however please can people refrain from pulling onto the drive as it has just been laid *
The location is unmatched, you have an array of amenities nearby including a Golf course, a small village just a couple of minutes away which has multiple shops, hairdressers, coffee shops and cafes. On top of this you have direct fast trains into Central London and easy road links too.
The house really sells itself, developed by an established local construction firm, they have made sure that no corners have been cut while building this home. It has extreme curb appeal, with large floor to ceiling glass and contemporary light fixtures - it truly sets it apart from all other houses.
Every last detail has been thought through to ensure that it's new owner can move straight in.
Below are some key details about the property.
- Fantastic independent and public schools nearby.
- Bus stops located on the road so children can jump straight on to go to school
- Fantastic links into Central London
- Two train stations nearby
- Double entry drive way with brand new resin drive
- Ability to park 5+ cars
The entrance hall boasts vaulted ceilings and 'floating' oak stairs, with large ceiling to floor panels around the front door and at the back of the entrance hall overlooking the rear garden - floods with natural light. *please note there is a glass banister to be added to the stairs*
- Neff integrated appliances
- Double ovens one of which is a combi oven
- Warming draw
- Full length fridge and freezer
- Quartz work-surfaces
- Fantastic centre island, endless cupboard space
- Induction hob with a hidden extractor fan
- Contemporary chandeliers
- Herringbone -unfinished look' oak flooring
- Large sliding doors, open from both sides - leading out onto the rear
Open plan lounge, kitchen, dining area
- Lounge fitted with shelving unit and cupboards, ambient lighting
- Chandeliers in the lounge, kitchen and entrance hall
To the ground floor you have a separate fitted utility room with space for washer and dryer.
- Snug area fitted with double doors (could also be a potential office very versatile)
- Bedroom 4 and bedroom 5 located downstairs
To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The landing area is fitted with a skylight and you have direct views down to your entrance hall, this area separates the master suite from the rest of the bedrooms.
The master room is truly special there is again floor to ceiling glass panels to the front and you also have 3 Velux windows to the side which all have pull down black out blinds. Here you have a fantastic size room and there is storage all in the eaves. There is a large dressing area fitted with a skylight which you can open through the electric panel on the wall, it also has a rain sensor added. The en-suite in this bedroom is one of the best I have seen, you benefit from a fantastic sized four piece suite - there are double basins, a freestanding bath, large rainwater shower and electric underfloor heating. The en-suite has been finished off with ambient lighting and high end fixtures, there is also more storage in the eaves. **photos of the en-suite and dressing room coming shortly**
The two other bedrooms are great sizes and they share a family bathroom, which has been finished to the same standard as the rest of the property. There is a bath with a shower overhead, electric underfloor heating and electric blinds in the skylight.
OPEN DAY SUNDAY 24th OF APRIL **BOOK IN TO SECURE YOUR SPOT NOW**
Please feel free to contact us if you need anymore information.