Offers Over £2,000,000
Tyron Ash Real Estate are pleased to present this fantastic family home in the sought after location of Farnborough Park
** PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO TOUR ATTACHED FOR A MORE IN DEPTH WALK THROUGH OF THIS GORGEOUS PROPERTY **
There is a shorter and longer clip attached.
**Grass has been burnt from the heatwave - it is now growing green again**
Whether you’re a family, young couple or just looking for a contemporary home this would be perfect for you.
Farnborough Park is a gated community which benefits from 24 hour security and ANPR entrance. You are even able to link up your security systems to the security so someone is watching your house 24/7 if you’re away.
It is positioned in the perfect location for commuters into the City only taking 25 minutes to get there by a direct train. Not only are there good rail links but also road links in and out of London.
The property has been finished off to a fantastic standard through out, you benefit from
- Aircon in the open plan kitchen and master suite
- A gorgeous glass and oak floating staircase
- Vaulted ceilings in entrance hall
- Oak flooring through out
- Electric blinds to the rear of the property
- Fantastic gas fire in the kitchen/lounge area
- Electric fire in the sitting room
- South facing private garden with mature trees bordering
- Steps up into another private garden area fit with a summer house with air con, brilliant space for entertaining or perfect astro area for kids
- Grand double doors leading into the lounge, master bedroom and top floor bedroom
- Built in headboard in the master suite
- Double basins, slipper bath and large waterfall shower
- Walk in wardrobe round the side
- En-suites to all bedrooms
- Separate large office space
- Electric over and up garage door
- Access to garage through entrance hall
- Large downstairs toilet
- Philippe Starck bathrooms
- Porcelanosa tiles
- Wine fridge in the kitchen
- Large Smeg cooker
- Fitted utility room that matches the kitchen with side access
- Underfloor heating in all bathrooms
- Outdoor lighting
- Large rear garden with two levels
- Great patio area & hot tub area
- Ceiling heights of 2.7m
Please watch the video for a more in depth explanation of this property, if you require anything else please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We will be holding an open day on the 17th of September - get in touch to secure your spot now.
Price:Offers Over £2,000,000
Address:Meadow Way, Orpington, BR6