Offers Over £800,000
Tyron Ash Real Estate are pleased to present this gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment with fantastic views over the city skyline.. REF:CHCAB ** VIDEO TOUR ATTACHED PLEASE WATCH**
UNEXPECTEDLY BACK TO MARKET - EXCHANGE READY SEARCHES TO HAND
Arranged over 800sqft, this apartment boasts 2 large double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite and, benefits from floor to ceiling glass through out flooding it with natural light.
The apartment is situated on thirteenth floor allowing for spectacular views across the city. Regarding the location of Avantgarde Tower you are just a short walk away from attractions such as Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market, and an array of art galleries, pop up's, boutique shops, multiple cafes, bars and restaurants. On top of this there are also two private members clubs - Shoreditch House and The Curtain.
The local shopping, restaurants and nightlife are amongst the best you'll find anywhere in London. The close proximity to the City and the ease of transport links makes this building a popular choice for professionals working the financial district. (15 minute commute)
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room
- Underfloor heating in the bathrooms
- Air cooling and heating system in each room with seperate controls
- Video intercom system
- Secure underground parking
- Communal roof terrace and gardens
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 gym
- 13th floor
- Floor to ceiling glass in each room
- Two balconies one to the open plan kitchen, lounge, diner the other to the master
- Panoramic city views - London skyline
KITCHEN - ALL SIEMENS APPLIANCES
- Induction hob
- Wine fridge
- Oven & built in microwave
- Full length fridge freezer
The Master bedroom features built in wardrobes, a balcony and, a modern en-suite with walk in waterfall shower.
Bedroom two also has built in wardrobes and floor to ceiling glass windows.
The family bathroom boasts a bath with a waterfall shower overhead
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us
** BOOK IN NOW TO OUR UPCOMING OPEN DAY**
Price:Offers Over £800,000
Address:Avantgarde Place, London, E1